Summer drinks are the best kinds of drinks, am I right? Well these are my top two favorites I’ve made, and I feel as if it’s my civil duty to share them with you. You’re welcome.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 3 ounces Rumchata
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Fireball whiskey
- cinnamon sugar, for rimming the glass
- Wet the rim of your glass and dip it in the cinnamon sugar
- Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and strain into glass.
Pink Lemonade Moscato
- 1 bottle of Barefoot Bubbly in Pink Moscato Champagne
- 1/4 cup of Strawberry vodka
- 1 two liter of strawberry lemonade soda or homemade strawberry lemonade
- fresh lemons and strawberries
- sugar of choice
- In a gallon pitcher, mix the entire bottle of champagne with half the bottle of pink lemonade and strawberry vodka
- Rim each glass with sugar and top with fresh lemons and strawberries