Quick summer recap:
- This summer I was able to intern at a radio station in my college town which was an amazing experience! I met so many amazing people at the station and I learnt so much just from my few months there. I am so blessed to have been able to learn from some of the best and I have made so many new friends from it. It doesn’t beat my family’s yearly summer vacation…but it was worth it.
- New job, new friends, new apartment
- Hometown, family, old friends
- Wine nights and Netflix
- Amusement park, baseball games, fairs
- Pools, summer tan, boats
- Work, work, and more work
- Realization that I spend too much money on food
- Bought more food because #fatgirlprobs
All-in-all this summer has been great and I can’t wait to start my senior year of college. It is a very bitter/sweet moment in that I am ready to move on with my life and start a new chapter, but growing up is hard when life in college is so easy. Thanks to everyone who has helped to make my summer memorable, I love you all!
See you in my next post! ❤