Hey lovelies! Recently I went on a makeup shopping spree and let me tell you, I got some AMAZING things.
- I have heard nothing but good about the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter so I thought I would give it a try. I ended up buying the travel sized version so I could try it out first without having to spend $40 on it and possibly not liking it. Needless to say, I am hooked and couldn’t be happier! I mix a small amount of this stuff with my BareMinerals foundation and it goes on like magic. It makes my skin look so bright and voluminous and it really works well with my concealer and highlighting powder. I got this in the shade opal because it matched my skin the best but there are a few other shades to choose from. I would definitely check it out!
- I have always been a huge fan of MAC cosmetics– especially when it comes to their lip products. This is my third lip liner pencil in the color Whirl and I have to say that it is my favorite color thus far. I also have Soar (which I love) but this color is just the right mixture of nude/pink/brown and I wear this color with almost every look. I also got their Velvet Teddy lipstick and oh my gosh girl, YOU NEED THIS. Not only does this lipstick smell like vanilla cinnamon buns, but it has the best consistency and stays on your lips for a long time. I have been very pleased with this color.
- The next item I purchased was the Anastasia contour kit in the shade Light to Medium. I have heard a lot of good about this and the Kat Von D pallate but I decided on this one just because I use Anastasia’s eye brown pencil and it has been amazing, so I thought I would give this a try. The colors looked like they match my skin well in the store but I haven’t had a chance to try them out yet. I will let you all know soon if it is a hit or miss!
- I also picked up Benefit’s Pore-fessional because I fell in love with it when I was sent a free sample with one of my purchases awhile ago and it worked really well on my T zone area. If you are like me and have larger pores, this is a cheap buy and totally worth it.
- Ohhh how I love YSL. This lip tin-in-oil is so cool because it goes on like a simple lip gloss but give it about 5 minutes and it will tint your lips like no other! I know it sounds funny but I was amazed at how cool this thing is! haha.
- The last item I picked up was the Nars blush and bronzer duo in the colors Orgasm and Laguna. This is a great duo from one of my favorite brands. Nars for the win.